People of all ages contact Lifeline about many issues including anxiety, depression, loneliness, abuse and trauma, grief and loss, and stresses from work and family.
Local Community Services
A range of services are provided through local Lifeline Centres across Australia that meets the needs of local communities. These services may include:
- Suicide prevention and bereavement services• Face-to-face counselling
- Financial counselling
- Gambling counselling
- Youth services
- Disability services
- Welfare programs
- Rural outreach
- Migrant support services
- Family and mediation services
- Counselling services for children
- School based education programs
- Information education and support groups
- Aged care visitation; and
- Indigenous support services
Lifeline Northern Beaches in partnership with the Kirribilli Centre offers face-to-face counselling support for those managing grief, anxiety, depression and financial issues.
DATE/TIME: By appointment
COST: Free (or nominally charged fee of up to $25) counselling.
BOOKING: Kathi on 9949 5522